Wandra, all I can say is WOW! in big bold letters. I will take my next cue from you. Not only very informative, but both visual and auditory components were great. I was afraid of doing an actual video, but now that I see what can be accomplished, I will not hesitate to "push the evelope" a little more! Thank you!
Wandra, I must say DITTO to Karen's post. Your presentation is fabulous! I know what can be done next time and I will be atemptingto figure it out. Thanks for the motivation to keep moving ahead. Love the kids collaborating.
Your creativeness really shines in this presentation. I love the way you included the video of students actually collaborating. Also, the other video explained a lot to me. I tried to upload my presentation to Google Docs and could not figure it out! The graphics were very helpful in getting the point across. Fantastic!
Wandra, Your presentation was excellent! I especially liked your graphics. The part of the video with your actual class collaborating was very successful. I had difficulty with uploading with sound and other technical issues, but I see it can be done. You did a fantastic job!
You did a very good job on your video and I learned quite a bit that I didn't know before.. I knew nothing about Google Docs before but I will be checking it out now. I must say that Distance Learning would not be the same or as effective without the online collaboration. A suggestion for next time would be to move your mic away from your mouth a little bit more but other than that I think you did an awesome job!:)
Thanks ladies. Thanks Sherry, I was a bit concerned about my voice as I was getting over allergies and a cold and didn't have a voice the week before this was due.
Wandra, all I can say is WOW! in big bold letters. I will take my next cue from you. Not only very informative, but both visual and auditory components were great. I was afraid of doing an actual video, but now that I see what can be accomplished, I will not hesitate to "push the evelope" a little more! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWandra,
ReplyDeleteI must say DITTO to Karen's post. Your presentation is fabulous! I know what can be done next time and I will be atemptingto figure it out. Thanks for the motivation to keep moving ahead. Love the kids collaborating.
Thanks ladies. I just decided to challenge myself and push the envelope a little more. I believe it was worth it!
ReplyDeleteYour creativeness really shines in this presentation. I love the way you included the video of students actually collaborating. Also, the other video explained a lot to me. I tried to upload my presentation to Google Docs and could not figure it out! The graphics were very helpful in getting the point across. Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWandra,
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was excellent! I especially liked your graphics. The part of the video with your actual class collaborating was very successful. I had difficulty with uploading with sound and other technical issues, but I see it can be done. You did a fantastic job!
Wandra,
ReplyDeleteYou did a very good job on your video and I learned quite a bit that I didn't know before.. I knew nothing about Google Docs before but I will be checking it out now. I must say that Distance Learning would not be the same or as effective without the online collaboration. A suggestion for next time would be to move your mic away from your mouth a little bit more but other than that I think you did an awesome job!:)
Sherry Breeden
Thanks ladies. Thanks Sherry, I was a bit concerned about my voice as I was getting over allergies and a cold and didn't have a voice the week before this was due.
ReplyDelete